Friday, May 29, 2015

Literature in Film Blog #3

In my entire High School career I feel that To Kill a Mocking Bird was one of the best books I ever read. The film itself captures the book similarly.
Enough good things can't be said about this movie. I don't think there is any other racial injustice movie or discriminatory based movie that you may be able to compare to "To Kill a Mockingbird". This movie puts you in a feeling where you are able to sympathize with people who are being discriminated against, and along with that people who fought for those people. One of the parts that actually gets to me is when Atticus is exiting the court room and Reverend says to Scout that he needs to "stand up your father is passing".
Gregory Peck is one of the best actors of all time. The role that he has played in this movie was one of the best roles he has ever done and he was does an amazing job at it in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment